- Free hold
Distance: 5,434 Miles
Address: GMADA Ecocity, Phase-1 New Chandigarh Extension, Mullanpur
The Eco City Mullanpur
The plotted residential development under GMADA, Ecocity is the upcoming Ultra modern Township properties in Mullanpur, New Chandigarh. Quite synonymous to its name, it is surrounded by lush green areas. The scheme launched in the year 2011 for the allotment of 836 residential plots evoked overwhelming response as approximately 1, 60,000 applications were received. Planned to the south of MDR-B, Eco City Phase-I is being developed on an area of 400 acres, which has been acquired under 100% Land Pooling, thereby making the farmers as the stakeholders and none of the farmers have been uprooted. Development works are on a spree at the site and are likely to be completed by January, 2014. Development is being carried out by M/s Larsen & Toubro Ltd. Total area under development of the scheme is 400 acres and the total project cost of development is Rs. 151 crores, out of which Rs. 50 crores have already been spent on the construction of roads and providing Public Health, Electrical, Horticulture Services, etc. Around 450 acres of additional land is being acquired for Eco City Phase-II. Compensation will be paid as per the policy to the land owners whose land will be acquired for the project.
The location of the properties for sale proposed 25 acres Transport Terminal along the major arterial road MDR-B heightens the easy connectivity and accessibility to Chandigarh and other LPAs, thereby enabling New Chandigarh (Mullanpur)’s industries to tap into the pool of “out of town” workers where the need arises. In the future, a Metro Station is proposed to come up next to this Transport Terminal. The forecast traffic for the next 30 years and the location of various development zones has guided the proposed hierarchy of roads and number of traffic lanes for each road.
- Project Name: GMADA Ecocity, Phase-1
- Developer: GMADA (PUDA), Govt of Punjab
- Location: New Chandigarh Extension, Mullanpur
- Plot Size: 100/200/300/400/500-Syd
- Size of Booth: 10/20-SYD (Available only in LP)
- Size of Showroom (SCO) Plots: 100-SYD (18’ X 50’)
- 4Kms from Chandigarh Boundary on Baddi Road
- Just 6Km’s from PGI Chandigarh
- Few minutes’ drive from Chandigarh CityNear to PGI hospital
- Near to Punjab University / Punjab Engineering College Chandigarh
- Botanical Garden is near to ECO CITY Plots
- Near to Proposed Amusement Park / Film City by U.T Government
- Near to Proposed Health Village and Cricket Stadium
- Beautiful view of mountains Shivalik Hills.
- Adjacent to proposed 125 acres Medicity, a hub of finest services in hospital care
- Air Conditioning
- TV Cable
- Window Coverings