Distance: 5,447 Miles
Address Unnamed Road, Kuthar, Himachal Pradesh, India
DLF Samavana Kasauli
Welcome to Kasauli, Where life comes alive in nature’s unbridled beauty. Where spiritual tranquility blends with nature’s harmony and rich history. A peaceful hamlet nestled in the tranquil hills of lower Himalayas, Kasauli is a land seeped in rich history. The valley, abound in the serene forests full of oak, fir and chestnut trees, has earned its name from a legacy spanning over centuries. The popular belief is that the name ‘Kasauli’ is derived from the disarming fragrance of the Kusmawali flower, meaning the ‘flower maiden’, which covers the valley throughout the year.
A tranquil abode where time stops and serenity reigns
Welcome to heaven on Earth. A leisurely retreat cradled in the quaint colonial repose of Kasauli, Samavana is a resplendent celebration of good living at its best. Surrounded by thousands of Pine trees, the estate will house over 50 dream homes bathed in unmatched scenic splendor.
From the first ray of the rising sun to the last at the dusk, time stands still in every moment at Samavana. Be it spell binding beauty of the valley of flowers, snow capped peaks, Shimla’s city-scape or the magical night sky, the view from every nook and corner of Samavana is truly one deserving of the moniker paradise.
Properties for sale Highlights :
- Expansive Luxury Living spaces
- Vehicle free residences accessible through Golf Carts
- Residents can opt for DLF empanelled contractors & interior designers upon commencement of construction
- Luxury Clubhouse sprawled over 9 Acres
Plots for Sale
• Plot size range: 858 Sq. Yds. to 3059 Sq. Yds.
Villa for Sale
• Villa Size Range: 4400 to 5000 Sq. Ft. Super Area
Apartment for sale
• Apartments: Ground Floor: 1592 Sq. Ft. and First / Second Floor: 1384 Sq. Ft.
Special Features at Samavana:
- High-end Clubhouse with the following facilities
- Squash Court
- Table Tennis
- Swimming Pool
- Option of Choosing DLF empanelled contractors to build your home
- Project Approved under the apartment act of Himachal Pradesh though HIMUDA
- Environmentally conscious development – Internal commuting through Golf Carts / Battery Operated cars
Place Distance Travel Time
- Kalka Station 45Kms 90 Mins
- Shimla 70Kms 120 Mins
- Chandigarh 40Kms 90 Mins
- Garkhal 15Kms 20 Mins
- Lawrence High School 18Kms 25 Mins
- Pine Grove High School (Sabathu) 10Kms 15 Mins
- Baikunth Resorts 12Kms 20 Mins
- Manky Point 25Kms 40 Mins
- Kasauli Club 20Kms 25 Mins
- Air Conditioning
- TV Cable
- Outdoor Shower