Distance: 5,448 Miles
Address: Major District Road 10, Kasauli, Himachal Pradesh 173202, India
Property Description *
JLPL Sanawar Hills Kasauli
What if you wake up everyday to a good morning kiss pecked on your cheek by a warmth carrying streak of nature! What if the chirping birds and fresh twirls of trees welcome you every morning as you move out of your house for work! With Janta Land Promoters Pvt. Ltd’s project at Kasauli, this dream seen by many can surely become a reality. This project aims at making nature keep pampering you.
JLPL JLPL Sanawar Hills Kasauli presents 3/4/5 BHK luxury cottages with servant quarter in the lap of nature, which range 2450 sq.ft. (300 sq.mts.) to 5200 sq.ft. (486 sq. mts.) (Approx.).
Properties for sale
Type- Villa Size Area
A – Type Villa 5 BHK 3800-5200 sq. ft.
B – Type Villa 4 BHK 3950-5000 sq. ft.
C – Type Villa 3 BHK 3100-4150 sq. ft.
D – Type Villa 3 BHK 2950-3150 sq. ft.
E – Type Villa 3 BHK 2450-3000 sq. ft.
Embellished with all the facilities and luxuries, these cottages are designed to provide utmost comfort to your senses. The thing which makes them so special is that each cottage has been individually conceived and designed according to layout of the land. The designers have crafted them specifically for the people possessing an aesthetic taste who wish to lead their lives elegantly while basking in the warmth of nature. These cottages’ being situated in the cradle of nature does not make them devoid of luxuries. They contain all kinds of modern facilities and quality infrastructure like good connectivity to roads, adequate water supply, effective sewerage, street lights and parks etc. Defined by luxuries, lavishness, serenity and tranquillity, these cottages are nostalgically desirable.
Kasauli, nestled at a height of 5600 feet( 1706 mts. ), is a little town overlooking Himalayas and Dhauladars. Walking through the pine trees while feeling its colonial ambience is a common thing in this town. It is one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Himachal Pradesh. With Shimla at a distance of 77 Km, Kasauli is just one and a half hours drive from Chandigarh. The famous “The Lawrence School”, one of the best in the country, is at a walking distance from these cottages.
Salient Features Of This Heavenly Abode:
- 60 kms from Chandigarh, 2 kms from reputed Lawrence School at Sanawar.
- Self – contained mini civilization amidst pristine, untouched environs in the beauty and serenity of the Kasauli Hills.
- Independent detached villas.
- Green verdant landscape with pedestrian walkways and natural pine vegetarian.
- Common premium club house facility for young and old with restaurant, billiard room, card room, carrom.
- Approximately 80 % open and green spaces.
- Wide roads and campus with ornamental street lights.
- Fenced campus with 24 hours manned security for the complex. Electronic surveillance system.
- Fire prevention and fighting as per safety norms.
- Energy efficient product. Rain water harvesting system.
- Dedicated car parks for each villa.
- Independent servant room with toilet in every villa./p>
- 24 hours water supply
- Underground LV/LT/HT Network.
The euphoric feeling attained after getting submerged in the ecstasy of nature is here! A life embellished with the euphony of nature is not far away now…
- Nearest Airport – Chandigarh
- Helipads – Kasauli & Dagshai
- Railway Stations – Dharampur & Kalka
- Bus stand – Dharampur
- Excellent climate conditions throughout the year.
- Summer(Mar-Sep) temperature ranges between 15° to 25°
- Winter (Oct-Feb) temperature ranges between 2° to 10°
- The Monsoon are pleasant with low rainfalls
- Occasional Snowfall in winters
- World renowned Lawrence School Sanawar – 1.5 km
- Pinegrove School – 4km
- St. Mary’s School Kasauli – 7km
- Army Public School – 13km
- central Research Institute(C.R.I) – 6km
- Air Conditioning
- TV Cable